March 2, 2008

Frustration and Recipe Cards



I don't know if many of you have been searching for recipe cards recently, but I find it a horrible experience. I can't find cute and creative recipe cards. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I couldn't locate it. I even searched the internet to either find hip recipe cards sold out or stuck looking at sheep or roosters (my apologies to those who love these - but not me!). I decided to make my own. I made the text on the card in Microsoft Word and then found some pictures on the internet and copy/paste them into the card. I figured this was okay since I wasn't going to be selling them!!! I chose the 1950s pin up girls as my "hip" recipe card theme. I love them and am so pleased I decided to strike out on my own!

2 comments:

  1. I love these. And...hint hint...my birthday and Mother's day is coming up soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. I do the same thing but I have publisher so I use that. cute recipe cards would probably sell like nuts on etsy..........hey.............what a good idea! Now, where did I put my motivation?

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net