March 19, 2008

Now that is a Best Friend

I received my apron today from the Flirty Apron Swap. My best friend, Sarah, had my name. The computer randomly selected names, and Sarah got mine!! Funny stuff! I have wanted a cowgirl apron since we have moved to Texas, but could never find one. Well - the search is over. Sarah gave me a cowgirl apron with a badge included. That's right -there is a new sheriff in Texas and you best watch your step! I thought the best way for you all to see the awesome apron and gifts I received would be through a slideshow.




Didn't she do a great job? I love it all!! I am actually looking forward to cleaning my house now. I can't wait for some cookouts either. Thank you so much Sarah. It was a great apron and an even better gift to receive from my best friend. Can I get a YEEHAW????

3 comments:

  1. ultimate cute.......the gloves crack me up. I was thinking....dang, she's gonna have to go gut her own cow to throw on the barbi now!
    You know the one thing I love about this....her presentation is amazing. I think people forget that it is much more fun getting something in the mail that looks nice too.........instead of crammed in an envelope with nothing else (yeah, I'm talking from experience!) hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed. It also shows that Sarah put some thought in to what she did for you so it would be perfect, and she did that.

    Now, I know the house will be clean when I arrive on Friday afternoon! (Just kidding! Its always nice when I come.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you liked it! I had so much fun putting it together for you. I am surprised you didn't suspect me! You'll probably get more use out of it than that cat I cross stitched you a million years ago. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net