May 6, 2008

Fabric Swatch Swap: Completed!!!


Probably the easiest swap I have participated in recently was the Fabric Swatch Swap. I was able to clean out some fabric from my stash and now I will be sharing the fabric with two partners. Now, it would be great to say that I cleaned some fabric out and have some space now, but that is not the truth. I will be receiving two packets of scraps back from other people! I will have a great variety of fabric scraps to choose from now for some of the smaller projects I need to work on! I will post some pics when the fabric scraps arrive. My scraps are headed to a new home!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a successful swap. Congrats on your winning T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net