May 21, 2008

Craft Apron Madness

Cathy finally received her apron that I made her for posting about my dress form contest on her blog. Here is what Cathy's turned out like:



To thank my best friend for her awesome cowboy apron she made me a couple of months ago, I made her a craft apron too. Her apron is the pink and green one on the top. My friends made the other two for themselves from the Craft Apple Seamstress Apron. Here is what Sarah's apron looked like:

I still have two seamstress aprons to complete as gifts for some friends. I hope to post those in the next week or two. Keep checking in!

2 comments:

  1. your craft aprons are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I ever lived without it!!! No more screaming at my husband: "Have you seen my sewing gauge???" Thank you so much. I intend to blog about it soon...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net