May 25, 2008

We interrupt this sewing to bring you an important message....

I spent hours today cleaning up my craft room. Weeks of working on projects, organizing fabrics, and laying out swap items finally caught up with me. I didn't get to sew like I had hoped for today, but organization is a MUST if I am to complete any projects. I can't work in a mess! It stifles my creativity. So - tonight the Husband and I made some sundaes and enjoyed each other's company for awhile. He hung out with me on the computer and reading while I cleaned up my space. We have both been working so much lately that we seem to pass in the night!!! The quality time together was enjoyable and a highlight for the week. The husband had vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on his sundae. The sundae disappeared before I could get a picture - imagine that!!!! I enjoyed chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate fudge, peanut butter sauce, and I cut up a peanut butter cup for extra topping. Yum! I just needed whip cream and a cherry on top for perfection. Hope your memorial weekend is great - and hopefully you'll see some photos of sewing progress tomorrow or Monday!

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooo. I have GOT to straighten my space up too. It just got a bit more crowded for the as I set up another table for Curly Girl to have a special space. We spent the ENTIRE day in the room creating things on Friday......in our pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, thanks a lot, Tracey!!! Now I have a snack attack! :(
    and my sewing corner isn't clean or organized at the moment and I don't have the time to do it. But I know, it sure does make you feel good when it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cruel. Your space looks great. I find that my creativity really goes wild when my space is a mess...but to actually work on something, I need things tidy. Strange, I know.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net