April 15, 2008

Bend the Rules Beginnings


I finally got a chance this evening to sit down and cut out all the fabric for the Bend the Rules Swap. I didn't expect to get most of the embroidery completed as well, but that was a bonus. I still need to add some french knots on the embroidery, but those of you working on the bag know that no progress comes until the embroidery is done. Not to mention this is my FIRST time embroidering, so I am pleased with the progress!!! I may not get another chance to touch this bag until Saturday due to some papers and projects due for school! What a relief to have the bag started though!! Here are some pics of the fabrics I am using and the embroidery pattern I used.

The fabric may seem almost gray, but it is actually a light brown. Weird how my camera makes it look gray.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the embroidery.....and the fabrics look good together. I'll be interested to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your first embroidery! Trying something new is always so much fun. Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net