April 18, 2008

My New "Best Friend"

Today I met with my Fort Worth Sewing Group and participated in the Girl's Best Friend Wallet sewing event. I made my own wallet. There is some crooked stitching and some imperfections, but for my first wallet ever - LOVE IT!

My Finished Product


My first zipper ever. Pretty easy to do!

Toughest part of the project! Had to turn the entire wallet right side out. Tough!

If you are interested in making this wallet as well, stop by here. The pattern is called Girl's Best Friend Wallet. Took about 3 hours to do. Our organizer had the material cut and interfacing attached - so add that in your time frame! Let me know if any of you make this and send me an email with some photos. I would love to see what your wallet looks like.

1 comment:

  1. I have that pattern but the zipper part intimidates me! I will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net