April 19, 2008

Fat Quarter Project Complete: Project Materials Holder

I did it!!! I made something out of a fat quarter. How amazing! I would have never thought you could do such a thing. I ended up making a project materials holder. Take a look:



I made the holder so it had two individual pockets...........

Like this one...........

But I also put velcro down the middle of the two pockets. The velcro allows me to open the entire pocket to holder bigger projects, patterns or fabric.

I used the rick rack my partner gave with the fabric and thread to make a strap, so if I want to hang the holder I can......................

Or I can lay the holder flat if I want to. I love it! It was really easy to make and ALL from one fat quarter. I am so glad I participated in this swap.

1 comment:

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net