April 27, 2008

Greta's First Gig: Obama T Shirt Complete

I joined the Crafters for Obama group back a couple of months ago and I completed my shirt today! I love how it turned out. I bought a material that had all 50 states on it and cut out the states that Obama won. I didn't include TX even though he did win the delegates from here. Part of the challenge was to use items you already had. I bought the fabric for the shirt, but I recycled the shirt from my closet and the pink letters from a project I made earlier in the year. I can't wait to wear it to class tomorrow for all my Obama friends to see. Regardless of how you feel about Obama, I hope you will find my shirt cute!

Greta, my new dress form, did a fantastic job modeling my new shirt!! Wish me luck! I could win some really nice prizes. Winners will be announced May 6th - keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. goo job, hope YOU win.....Great looks great, what a nice figure she has! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net