April 19, 2008

First Name Profile Swap

Not only did I have a great afternoon creating a new wallet for my purse, but when I got home I had a package waiting for me! I participated in the First Name Profile Swap on Swap-Bot. My partner Debbie from Seattle (I so want to live in Seattle or maybe Portland too. I love that part of the US!). Check out what I received:



Here is my name and what matches the letter:

T- Tape (Rosie "We Can Do It" Tape Roll)

R- Retro Liquid Measurement Magnet

A- Aroma (Victoria's Secret sample perfumes)

C- Card (Rosie the Riveter Tin Card)

E- Elephants (Pink Elephant Shot Glasses - too funny)

Y- Yellow (Rosie the Riveter Gift Wrap)

BONUS ITEMS: Spice Girls CD came with the Victoria's Secret sampler. I have been rocking out the Spice Girls tonight thinking back to college days! Good times!!! I also got some yarn type thread and some chocolate candies. Yum!

Thank you so much Debbie for your time and effort into making a package that is all about me. I loved everything in it. I even plan to decorate the Victoria's Secret box and use it in my craft room. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??

Hits Since January 9, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net